GeekBuying's ES warehouse only ships to the following EU countries:
Spain/Portugal, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, UK, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Sweden, Poland, Ireland, Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania
- Wireless Transceiver Integrated
- Fantastic with Three Controlling Groups
- Supports Wireless Master Function:
- The YN560 IV can be used as master unit, provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX / RF-603(I/II) / RF-602 Wireless transmitter:
- One YN560 IV can respectively receive the wireless signal from YN560 IV / YN560-TX / RF-603 (I/II) / RF-602,with optional 16 channels; when the YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter, it can realize remote control the parameter settings.
- Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported:
- The YN560 IV can triggered through the set top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings (Fn):
- The parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
- GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm:
- High Guide Number 2.4G wireless speedlite, supports M/Multi/-- mode.
- Sound Prompting System:
- When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound ways will prompt different operating state of the flash so as to allow you focus on shooting.
- Support Electric Zooming Function:
- The flash coverage can be altered between 24~105mm through the [ZOOM] button.
- Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply
- Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, Standard PC Synchronous Interface
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide No.||58 (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Triggering Mode||Camera Set-up,S1,S2,RX,TX|
|Zoom range||24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AAsize batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port|
|wireless trigger distance||100m(2.4G wireless);20-25m indoor,10-15 outdoor(Optical control)|
|Additional features||the electronic flash head zooming,Sound prompt,PC syn,Power saving mode,Overheating protection and saving settings.|
|Dimensions||60×190×78mm (Extended state)|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlight
- 1 x Protecting Bag
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x Manual (English)