This item from GeekBuying's UK warehouse only ships to the following EU countries:
UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- 100% Brand New
- Connect with any standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector with the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwith over 2 lanes
- Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
- Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reducted blanking video resolution
- EDID pass-through from PC source to display
- Spread Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
- Automatic sink detection
- Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
- 3.3V IO, 1.2V Core
- Low power operation - Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW
- Compatible with: MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Surface Pro
Mini DP to VGA
Input Port--Mini DislayPort DP (Male)
Output Port--VGA (Female)
NOTE: 1. For few display cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restartins.
2. Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Displayport, please check your device's output before placing order.
What's in the box?
- 1x Cable