This is a DisplayPort to DVI cable, DVI display for the DisplayPort interface of the next generation PC and notebook computer and traditional, such as CRT display, liquid crystal display device, and projector. DisplayPort provides a unified, scalable and cost-effective interface, for embedded and external display applications. Due to the desktop and notebook computer more and more transfer, from the traditional analog input interface to the DisplayPort interface, the converter will help the transition to provide seamless new DisplayPort in PC and the installed base of DVI monitors and projectors etc.
- Support for DisplayPort v1.2;
- Support for conversion of DisplayPort signal to HDMI signal;
- The DisplayPort interface supports 20pin;
- Support for up to 10.8Gbps of video bandwidth;
- Maximum support QXGA (2560*1600) resolution output;
- Support the 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel;
- Support unidirectional, single channel, four wire connection;
- Support hot plug.
- The built-in passive signal output conversion chip, without external power supply.
- In strict accordance with the DisplayPort standard design, apple computer with DisplayPort specification, stable and reliable signal transmission
What's in the box?
- 1 x DP Male to DVI Male Cable