- Software wizard for simple setup.
- Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
- Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
- The WiFi Repeater extends the range of your WLAN network easily.
- The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard.
- WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP).
- Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol.
- The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to "visible".
- The connection to a media receiver you can use to receive television over the Internet.
- Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
- The Wireless-N Repeater is mainly used for providing free WiFi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc.
- WLAN 802.11n (Draft 2.0) for wireless high-speed access
- Downward compatible with 802.11g (54Mbit/s) and 802.11b standard (11Mbit/s)
- Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates
- WLAN 802.11n for wireless high-speed access
- Support 2.4GHz WLAN networks
- Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64)
- Power Supply Unit: 100V-240V AC
- Operating temperature: 0~40 (32~104).
- Storage temperature: -40~70 (-40~158).
- System Requirements:
- WLAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n, g, b
- 110~230-volt socket
What's in the box?
- 1 x Wireless-N Repeater
- 1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
- 1 x English Qucik Installation Guide
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos