- If you often travel to new places for work or pleasure, have trouble reading maps, or simply hate to ask for directions. If you wind up frequently getting lost while driving around or even walking, hiking and riding a bike, you might consider a GPS Navigator based navigator for your car. Once you put in a destination, GPS Navigator system will plot a route, give spoken turn-by-turn directions, and display the route as you go.
- 5.0 inch high definition touch screen.
- Support video and audio playing, Bluetooth, photo viewing,AV-IN, Ebook, etc.
- Comfortable user interface: simple, easy to operate.
- Power management: keep the product to work longer and more steadily.
- Data transmitting: communicate with PC through USB cable.
- Excellent in receiving signal: accurate position fixing provides you the satisfied navigating service.
- Compatible with Bluetooth moible: it can be used for making and answering call.
- Entertainment:FM,MP3 and MP4 function can relieve your fatigue.
- You can use it while driving, walking, riding or waiting for a meeting. The perfect " GPS + entertainment " function can make your life and work more splendid.
- Support different country's language map,including English French German Italian Japanese Russian Portuguese etc 26 countries.
- 5.0 inch TFT touch screen,Super slim model, GPS Navigation offers versatility, portability and above all, can be easily taken with you wherever you go
- The car GPS Navigation with built in multimedia applications such as video, music, Bluetooth, camera, games, ebook etc. It offers users a variety of entertainment options to use right in your car
- The high-accuracy endurable touch screen makes the car GPS navigator easy to operate. The advent of the touch screen GPS navigator will become the next level of GPS receivers
- Featured with touch screen, it is easy to operate, convenient to use, the GPS navigator will give you satisfying navigation service
- Note:We can offer you maps for free as your shiping address
How to Buy a GPS for a Car?
- Determine the size of the screen by matching it to the size of your windshield. Look at GPS units that coincide with your car's interior. If you have a wide open dashboard a GPS unit with a wider screen will not interfere with your vision of the road. Keep this in mind as you compare GPS units
- Consider your cell phone habits as well when comparing GPS units for cars. You can make talking on your cell phone while driving much safer with a Bluetooth enabled GPS unit. This will allow you to place and receive calls through your car navigation system
- Evaluate an over looked feature of car GPS devices. Will the GPS unit state the name of the street as it directs you, or will it simply say "turn right here" without providing the name? Knowing the exact name of the street can make a difference when you are driving in unfamiliar territory
- Use online consumer resources to compare GPS units as well
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems make TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
- CPU: MediaTek MT3351, Frequency: 468 MHz
Memory Flash: 64Mb, DDR2: 64Mb;
Micro SD Card: up to 8 GB
Touch:Full screen resistive touch
- FM functions: full-frequency transmitter 76.5 ~ 108MHZ, firing distance <10m
- GPS module: SIRF3I+GPS
- Screen: 5.0"TFT Touch Screen,260K Colors 800x480 Pixels
- Operating System: Windows CE 5.0 Core Version
- RAM: 128M
- AV IN: YES; AV input which can connect reversing camera
- Bluetooth: YES
- Choose 2D or 3D Map: Yes
- Built in Nandflash :NO
- Antenna: Built-in patch
- GPS Accuracy: Position: <10 meters, 95% typical Velocity: 0.1 meter/sec steady state
- Antenna: Built-in high sensitivity antenna
- Map view: Offers a three dimensional mapping perspective, or 2-D overhead view
- Card slot: Micro sd card (4G TF free) ;Max up to 8GB
- Video Format: WMV, AVI, ASF
- Audio Format: WMA, MP3, WAV
- Picture Browse format:JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- E-book format:TXT
- Voice navigation: Yes
- FM transimitter Play music on the SD card over your car radio system
- Language: Simplified Traditional English French German Italian Japanese Russian Portuguese etc 26 countries.
- USB connector: Fast Data Transfer USB 2.0 full-speed
- Wall Charger: Input AC:100~240 50/60Hz 0.3A
- Output DC:5V 2.5A
- Vehicle power cable: Input 12V
- Output DC:5V 2.5A
- DVB-T: NO
- Size (WxHxD): 13cm×8.3cm×1.2cm
- NW: 165g
- GW: 611g
5.0 inch TFT touch screen,Super slim model, GPS Navigation offers versatility, portability and above all, can be easily taken with you wherever you go.
The car GPS Navigation with built in multimedia applications such as video, music, Bluetooth, camera, games, ebook etc. It offers users a variety of entertainment options to use right in your car.
Featured with touch screen, it is easy to operate, convenient to use, the GPS navigator will give you satisfying navigation service.
Compatible with Bluetooth moible: it can be used for making and answering call.
Support different country's language map,including English French German Italian Japanese Russian Portuguese etc 26 countries.Entertainment: FM,MP3 and MP4 function can relieve your fatigue.
Data transmitting: communicate with PC through USB cable.Once you put in a destination, GPS Navigator system will plot a route, give spoken turn-by-turn directions, and display the route as you go.
Support video and audio playing, Bluetooth, photo viewing,AV-IN, Ebook, etc.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 5 inch Touch Screen Portable Car GPS Navigator
- 1 x 4G TF card(Free)
- 1 x Car charger
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x USB data cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Gift box