- CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor control modes.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit.
- All pins broken out to 2.54mm spaced pins, and it can be plugged onto the breadboard.
- Filtering capacitors on both supply lines.
- Great for DIY and smart car projects.
- The motor driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 600mA (1.2A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes - CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop. The two motor outputs (A and B) can be separately controlled, the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 5kHz. The motor and the external power supply interfaces use the XH2.54-2P socket instead of the traditional green screw terminal, easy to use, and you can avoid screwing.
|Type||Motor Driver Module|
|Power supply voltage||VM=30V max|
|Output current||Iout=0.6A(average) / 1.2A (peak)|
|Input connector||Pin headers with 2.54mm pitch|
|Output connector||XH2.54-2P socket|
|Note||However, when using the board at currents up to 0.6A, it may be necessary to improve thermal performance with a heat-sink.|
|1 x module|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos