- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max
- 6P molex cable plugs directly to APM/Arduflyer 2.5's 'PM' connector
- Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.Special for APM2.5.2 APM2.6 Pixhawk flight controller.
- Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
|Power||Max input voltage: 30V
Max current sensing: 90A
|Notice||Please read the instructions in detail before assembly. Non-professionals are supposed to assemble it under guidance of professionals.|
|1 * APM Power Module V1.0 Output BEC 3A Deans T Plug|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos