- Mpow Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Receiver Adapter Turns iPhone/iPod docking station into a Bluetooth dock. Your iPhone 5 or Android phone will not fit on your old docking station. Don't throw out the dock. Upgrade it with a Mpow Bluetooth receiver. Plug it into your docking 30 Pin connector and stream your music via Bluetooth to the dock. Wireless, inexpensive and green solution to your dock dilemma.
- Easy to use by connecting directly 30 pin dock to change the common sound-box to Bluetooth sound-box. And long distance to play your favorite songs in your device through a Bluetooth connection.
- Support digital products using Bluethooth, such as iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Bluetooch cell phone, Bluetooth PC, PSP.
- Complies with Bluetooth 2.0, Plug and Play. Support A2DP V1.2, compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth.
- Note: For Bose SoundDock, Only compatible with newer generation sounddock series I (that will charge iPhone), series II & Portable. NOT compatible with older generation Sounddock I that cannot provide charge to iPhone iPod. So pls check your Sounddock before order! Just plug your iPhone or iPod on the dock, if your iPhone/iPod could be charged, that means your dock have the charge function and this is the right adapter for your Phone. Could not work with dock speakers in car.
|Type||Audio Receiver Adapter|
|Connector||Apple 30-Pin Dock|
Support file: Bluetooth V.2.0 A2DP V.1.2
Transmission distance: Up to 33 feet (10meters) away
Size: 43 x 35x 6mm
|Audio Receiver Adapter*1|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos