- Support II2, SPI and UART (High Speed UART)
- Support NFC with Android phone
- RFID reader/writer mode support
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight,DesFire cards
- SO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, DesFire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Plug and play,Arduino compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna with 2cm~5cm communication distance
- On-board level shifter
- Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as RFID reader/writer
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
|Compatible||Arduino Android iOS|
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
NFC is a popular technology in recent years. We often heard of it via smart phone companies (Samsung or HTC)when they introduce their latest high-end phones. Almost all the high-end phones in the market support NFC.
Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
For electronics geeks, we also want to use NFC technology to make our own things. So we build this NFC RFID module. This module is built around NXP PN532. NXP PN532 is very popular in NFC area. And the company offers much technology document to help developers. We developed this module based on the official document. To make things easier, we also build library for this module.
We almost break out all the IO pins of NXP532 on this module. Users could easily connect and play. With our Arduino Sensor Shield ,it is very easy to plug and play. However, if users want to use other interface such as UART or SPI, this module also makes it easy to connect those pins.