- FPV 5.8G 400mW AV transmitting module, a wonderful choice for avoiding interference for who using 2.4G radio system
- Dimension and weight is similar to 200mw TX, yet the range is extended.
- Compare to the 500mw version which with cooling fan installed, the 400mw version is lighter, and consuming less power (longer in-air time).
- Also eliminated vibration to video transmitting system caused by cooling fan.
- The 400mw version is a well balanced solution among weight, dimension, range, power consumption etc.
|Receiver Antenna Connection||SMA-pin|
|Power Input||7-15V (3S Lipo suggested, does NOT support 4S Lipo)|
|Dimension||55 x 26 x 17mm (excluding antenna)|
|Working Frequency||CH1: 5705
|1 x transmitter|
|1 x TX antenna|
|1 x wire|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos