- The CAS0804 code reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly release, Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol.
- Though it is small, it is able to retrieve, same information as large expensive scanners!
- Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD2 compliant (including 11bit CAN and 29bit CAN)
- Reads and Clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
- No batteries needed, powered via OBD2 cable, 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
|Dimensions||4.45 in x 3.07 in x 0.94 in (11.3 cm x 7.8 cm x 2.4 cm|
|Weight||5.82 oz (165 g|
What's in the box?
- 1 x CAS804 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos