- Used to convert the IO ports of ESP-07 (ESP-12,ESP-12E,ESP12F) to 2.54mm pitch pin headers, so it is easy for beginner to test the module.
- The user should follow these steps before use:
- Firstly, Solder the ESP-07 or other module to the adapter board;
- Secondly, Solder the 3.3V regulator to the bottom of the adapter board;
- Thirdly, Solder the 1X8P pin header to the adapter board;
- Because there is a 3.3v regulator onboard, the range of VCC pin on the adapter board can be 3.3V to 5V.
- Note: When you want to use the adapter board with the 3.3v regulator and apply 5v to the board, you also need to desolder the middle SMD resistor on the adapter board!
|Type||Wireless Transceiver Adapter Module|
|1 x Adapter Board|
|2 x 8P pin headers|
|1 x XC6206P332PR sot89|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos