- Real time data collection and processing
- Compatible with FrSKY telemetry enabled receivers. Note: flight log data is available only with data port compatible receivers i.e. those with G-Tx-Rx port
- Simple installation
- Firmware upgradeable using cable (FUC-3)
- Supports a comprehensive range range of sensors (available separately) including:
- Fuel Gauge Sensor (FGS-01)
- GPS (GPS-01)
- Variometer Sensor (FVAS-01)
- Battery Voltage Sensors (FLVS-01 & FBVS-01)
- Temperature Sensor (TEMS-01)
- Optical RPM Sensor (RPMS-01)
- Triaxial Acceleration Sensor (TAS-01)
- This FSH-01 sensor hub is the heart of FrSKY's telemetry system. It is used to collect and process important flight information and performance data from various sensors (sold separately) installed in the aircraft. This data can then be transmitted via a telemetry-enabled receiver to a telemetry-compatible transmitter module where it can be displayed on an LCD screen. The sensor hub can collect and process data such as: signal quality, internal and external battery voltage, temperature, rpm, altitude, position (GPS), fuel level, triaxial acceleration etc.
- This sensor hub is designed to connect to the G-TX-RX (Ground-Transmit-Receive) digital port of FrSKY telemetry enabled receivers such as the D8R-II Plus and the D8R-XP, and also to the data port on the D4R-II. A comprehensive range of sensors is available and sold separately.
- The hub and any attached sensors are designed to work within a voltage range of 4V to 10V and may be powered directly from the receiver using a male-to-male servo extension lead type connector (optional).
|Operating Voltage Range||4V~10V|
|Operating Temperature Range||20 to +80C|
|Dimensions||37 x 30 x 8mm|
|Installation Advice||It is recommended to take the length of all sensor wires into consideration before mounting, and use double-sided tape to install FrSKY sensor hub at an appropriate place in the model.|
|1 x FrSKY Sensor FSH-01|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos