1.1 Using the 2.4G wireless control, the operating frequency range is 2410-2480MHz
1.2 Touch pad high accuracy and low error, gyro free rat precise positioning / gyroscope with high precision and low error free rat precise positioning.
1.3 Check the code, connection indicator for convenient to debug production.
1.4 Power saving, the use of 4.2V lithium ion battery, the minimum power consumption is less than 80uA
1.5 Suitable for Windows, IOS, Android system.
Tested with Tronsmart Vega S89, working great!
Keyboard definition:(based on Android system)
1. Power switch:move the key towards “on” means turn on the power of the remote controller, towards Off means “turn off”.
2. Direction key:choose the four different keys accordingly to control the menu.
3. OK key:click both the OK key and the left key of the mouse, you could reorder the menu, then click OK key to enter the program wanted.
4. Return key:media player will go back to the former action by click the return key.(the same function as ESC key in Windows system)
5. HOME key:the player will exit the submenu and go back directly to the primary menu by pressing the HOME key.
6. Volume“+""-": press “+ "will louder the volume, and “–” will lower the volume.
7. Power key:no definition.
1. The machine will be in a synchronous procedure when filled with battery, and then the controller will automatic connected with the connector matched after linking the connector with the player. The blue light will be on during the working state, it will be off if the controller cannot match to any device and the controller will be in resting state.
2. New controller must be paired to the connector by code; please press home and return key for 5 seconds and release them. Then connect the connector with the player and keep the controller 5 to 10cm away, when the blue light flashes at a rate of 0.3 seconds per time, they have been paired successfully and the cursor could move now.
3. The controller will be in resting state without working over 20 seconds, it will resume to work by pressing any key.
4. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.6V, the controller will power off and should be charged at a charging voltage of 5V in time. The red light will be on when charging and off when the voltage comes to 4.2V.
1. The controller must be charged in time when power off to assure the life expectance.
2. The charging voltage: 5V
3. Please protect the products against the moisture, dust and crash.
1 Operating current:≤20 mA
2 Standby current:≤80uA
3 Charging voltage: 5V
4 Charging current: ≤250 mA
5 Battery voltage: 4.2V
6 Battery capacity:300MAh
7 Effective range: ≥10m
8 Carrier frequency:2410-2480MHZ