- Assembled and debugged, ready to fly
- Simple stable CNC aluminum alloy structure
- Super Lightweight design professional
- Brushless motor direct drive
- With anti-vibration rubber balls effectively reduce the vibration
- Compatible with Gopro 3,2,1 and similar size weight in (50-120G) camera
- With 2pcs 2208 motors and BGC3.1 gimbal controller system
- With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
|Type||Brushless Gimbal w/Motor and Controller|
|Weight||160g/235g(without/with Gopro 3+)|
|How to Calibrate||Press the button on the controller for one time,you can calibrate the accelerometer;
Press the button on the controller for two times,you can calibrate the gyroscope;
Press the button on the controller for three times,the current position is set to the default;
Long press will reboot the system.
|Note||Not included the camera in the picture,the camera only for shooting reference.
DO NOT electrify the gimbal before mounting the camera,or the gimbal will disorderly shaking.
DO NOT electrify the gimbal unless the gimbal and the camera are horizontal.
DO NOT touch the pins on the gimbal controller after powering on the gimbal,otherwise the controller would be burnt.
|1 x Aluminum gimbal with 2 motors|
|1 x Gimbal controller board|
|1 x Sensor|
|1 x Pitch control cable|
|4 x Anti-vibration ball(not necessarily black)|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos