- The meter has been designed according to the IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2.
- Measurement range is from 30dB to 130dB and automatic ranging.
- With two equivalent weighted sound pressure levels, A and C.
- Corresponsive rate select: FAST/SLOW
- Maximum value locked.
- Clock and calendar function.
- AC and DC analog signals output, which can be linked to frequency analyzer or X-Y axis recorder.
- Background light for working in the night. to save power, the background light shines for 5 seconds, then closes automatically.
- Secondary plasticizing meter shell.
- Good circuit designed to save power, the battery can be used for a long time.
- Analog bar indication
- Auto range & manual range
- Auto power off
- Fast/Slow selection
- MAX value hold function
- A/C weighting selection
- Date and Time display
- USB Interface
- Display Backlight
- Low Battery display
|Display||3 1/2 digitals|
|Sample rate||2 times/s|
|Frequency range||30Hz~ 8KHz|
|Data logging||16000 records|
|Over range Indication||“UNDER” / “OVER”|
|Auxiliary output||AC: 0.707 Vrms at full range for each level, impedance 600Ω|
|DC: 10mV/dB, impedance 100Ω|
|Power Supply||6×1.5V AAA batteries (not included)|
|Product Size||270mm×80mm×35mm / 10.1”×3.1”×1.4”|
|Product Weight||320g / 11.2oz|
|Package||1 x Sound Level Meter MS6700
1 x Sponge balls
1 x Instrument box
1 x User manual
1 x Connector
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos