- Input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo operation): 9 - 18V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- 6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads
- It offers a XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack
- The PDB-XT60 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*50mm & 4 layers PCB. It distributes power from a LiPo pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronised & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.
|Type||Power Distribution Board|
|Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6
Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30A*4 or 20A*6
|BEC 5V output||Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, [email protected] load)
Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
|BEC 12V output||
Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
12V @ 3S LiPo
|Features||2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
Built-in XT60 Socket
Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
|Physical||Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ3mm
Weight: 7.5g(w/o XT60), 11g(w/ XT60)
|1 x Matek Systems PDB-XT60|