- Using imported large current LDO instead of previous version 3.3V LDO to support outputting 500MA power.
- Change the previous diodes to PIX PMEG2005 diodes and integrate the two-way output power
- 22UF/16V capacity was added into 5V module to ensure stable power of main controller (2560 part).
- All ports have mounted on both ends and 2.54 standard Dupont connectors are adopted to create stability.
- Two pieces R8-way PWM input signal has been simplified by 4pcs servo cable to realize signal input.GB led lights have replaced the PPM light, looks flashing and dazzling.
- Usage:for APM PRO/Pix Mini Interface
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
|Voltage Output||5.3V DC|
|Max Continuous Current||3A|
|Max Voltage Input||28V (1s-6S)|
|Max Measurable Current||90A|
|Interface||4P DuPont 2.54|
|Compatible||APM PRO/Pix Mini Interface|
|1x APM Pro Flight Controller|
|1x GPS Carrier|
|1x Power Supply Module|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos