- This is a multifunctional kit based on Arduino development board. It includes many of the most popular accessories for DIY projects :like Breadboard, Jumper wires, Color LEDs, Resistors, Buzzer, etc.
- When you get the kit, you can follow the tutorial to do experiments without buying any other additional components.
- The kit can help you learn Arduino programming and learn how to make interesting projects.
- The tutorial consists several experiments, such as Button Controlled LED, Light Controlled LED, 1602 LCD Display, Infrared Remote Control, etc., rich and varied Projects, can gradually learn more knowledge about Arduino.
- The IO Expansion Board helps you connect the modules to nano board easily.
|Type||Nano BreadBoard Kit|
|1 x Improved Nano Development Board
1 x Mini USB Cable (30cm)
1 x IO Expansion Board
1 x Breadboard 83x55mm
|25 x Resistor, 220ohm 1% 1/4W
25 x Resistor, 1k 1% 1/4W
25 x Resistor, 10k 1% 1/4W
|3 x Button
2 x Self-locking button
5 x Aluminum electrolytic capacitor 220uF
5 x Aluminum electrolytic capacitor 47uF
5 x Monolithic capacitor 100nF
|1 x Temperature and humidity sensor (DHT11)
1 x Touch Sensor
2 x Photo-resistor
1 x PIR motion sensor
1 x Infrared receiver
1 x Infrared remote controller (with a CR2025 battery 160mAh)
1 x Ultrasonic sensor
1 x Tilt sensor
|5 x 5mm red LED
5 x 5mm green LED
5 x 5mm blue LED
3 x 8mm common-anode RGB LED
|1 x 0.56" common-anode 7-Segment LED
1 x 1602 LCD
1 x 5V Active buzzer
1 x 20P Male-to-Male Breadboard Wires (20cm)
1 x 20P Male-to-Female Breadboard Wires (20cm)
1 x 20P Female-to-Female wires (20cm)
1 x 9V Battery Connector (wire length is 15cm)
1 x Box
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos