- DVK512 is an expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi Model B+, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Raspberry Pi Model B+ evaluation and development.
DVK512 Product introduction
- Pinheaders for connecting with the RPi
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
- USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102
- Power indicator
- User LEDs
- User Keys
- Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment
- RTC battery holder
- PCF8563: onboard RTC chip
- 32.768K crystal: RTC crystal
- CP2102: onboard USB TO UART chip, for debugging
- CP2102 jumper
- RTC jumper
- User LEDs jumper
- User Keys jumper
- Dimension: 85 x 57 x 23mm
- Net Weight: 33g
What's in the box?
- 1 x DVK512
- 1 x USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
- 1 x 4-pin 2-pin wires pack
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x User guide CD
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos