- Working frequency: 900MHz / 1800MHz
- Working voltage: 4.4 ~ 5.3VDC
- Working Current: maximum of 2A, an average of 50mA
- Sleep Current: 4mA
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port
- Baud rate: It can be set to be auto-bauding and it can also be set by AT command
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- Make and answer phone calls using a headset or an external 8Ω speaker and electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- This is mini GSM / GPRS core board based on SIM900A. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
- The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 4mA in sleep mode.
- It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands.
|Type||GPRS GSM Breakout Module|
|1 x SIM900A GSM module|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos