- Large-capacity flash memory.
- MPU6050 accelerometers and gyroscopes.
- MicroUSB socket.
- 4x 4PIN jst-sh socket (I2C, SWD, 2xuart).
- 2x 8pin jst-sh socket (PPM, PWM, serial port to receive, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND).
- 8x 3PIN Although the rows of holes for ESC / Servo connections.
- 2x 4PIN Although the 2x serial port pin header holes.
- 22 for battery voltage and buzzer pin head hole.
- Flight Performance: The SP Racing F3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- Configurable: The SP Racing F3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (FOR Windows/for OSX/for Linux).
- Flight Logging: On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- Developer Friendly: Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Broad RC receiver Support. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers.
- STM32 F3 support next-generation processor Attitude efficient hardware floating-point operations, and faster ARM Cortex M4 core computing.
- Integration with OSD and power distribution boards stacked perfect design
- 16 PWM I / O lines ESC, Servo and traditional reception service. 8 using standard pins. 8 distributed over the side-mounted connector.
- Fully supports OneShot ESC ESC, and to provide full support for the PID parameter tuning.
- Support SBUS, SumH, SUMD, spektrum1024 / 2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receiver. No external inverter (already built).
- Specialized programmable LED strip lights provide a variety of support to the aircraft heading, competitions and night flying.
- Dedicated OLED I2C port display connection without the need to use other batteries.
- Battery voltage and current monitor port.
- You can use high-precision sonar when close to the ground.
- Buzzer alerts and notifications.
- Developer-friendly debug port (SWD) and startup mode selection, not deadlock bootloader.
- A symmetrical design of ultra-neat wiring.
- Electric wire pin, JST-SH socket or connect the pads. Optional straight needle or looper.
- Barometemounted on the bottom plate, easy to wind septum.
- It supports a variety of aircraft, three, four, six-axis, eight-axis, fixed-wing aircraft and more.
|Type||Flight Controller Board|
|Standard version (Acro)||Supports standard contest and flying|
|Panel||36x36mm plate, 30.5 mm mounting holes|
|Cable length||approx. 110mm|
|1 x SP Pro Racing Flight Controller Board Acro(with some accessories)|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos