- It is a door phone which can show you what is going on outside doors on a clearly 7" full color screen of which the brightness can be adjusted.
- It can function as a monitor. Press the button of Response/Monitoring, the screen will show you the picture outside doors, which makes you kown the outside world staying in the house.
- The easy installation also is one of its advantages, which most customers care about. The mounted design of this item makes it very easy to be installed. As for the outdoor units, three kinds of components (all included in one package) are prepared for you to install the outdoor unit in different conditions.
- We are surely to tell you that there are infrared LEDs built in the outdoor unit for the night vision.The small and cute design of camera was to keep it from dirts.
- Why should you choose a Video Door Phone Intercom System?
- Video Door Phone Intercom Systems can increase your overall safety at home or at your business by allowing you to see who is at the door before you decide to open it or not open it.
- A Video Door Phone Intercom System works with camera units mounted outside the entrance door (or designated area) and display monitors installed inside your home (or business) showing what the camera is pointing at. Typically when someone presses the call button on the outside video intercom unit or rings the door bell it activates the camera and alerts the indoor monitor. You can then talk to the person as you look at their image.
- Some Video Door Phone Intercom Systems have built-in memory that will record the images of visitors who ring the buzzer. The memory will hold a time and date stamp as well. In addition, some higher end intercoms have a built in open button in which you can lock and unlock your door to allow visitors in.
- Safely Identify Visitors: Enjoy the freedom of monitoring your entrance from the safety of inside your home. Carry on conversations without ever having to open the door to strangers. If you hear a suspicious noise or are curious to see what is happeniong outside, you can simply press the view button and instantly monitor your entranceway.
- Advanced Night Vision: The camera has infrared LEDs that let you see in the dark, up to very long distance! Night vision activates automatically when it gets dark, and deactivates during the day to save energy.
- Hands Free Operation: When a visitor arrives and presses the doorbell, your indoor monitor will automatically sound a chime and display your visitor on-screen. This allows you to safely and coveniently find out who is at your door without having to physically check.
- Compatible with Door Strikes: Connect the system to a door strike and you will be able to unlock the door remotely by pressing the electronic opening button. Your visitor will hear a click and know that they are free to enter.
- 7" Full Color LCD Screen, Resolution: 960 x 480
- Easy Intallation
- CMOS Camera, Built-in Infrared LEDs for Night Vision
- Rain-proof Outdoor Unit
- Automatic Stand by
- Touch key
- Power adapter input voltage: AC 110~240V 50~60Hz
- Power adapter output voltage: AC 15V 1.5A
What's in the box?
- 1 x Indoor Unit
- 1 x Outdoor Unit
- 1 x 15V/1.2A Power Supply
- 1 x Connect Cable
- 1 x Users Manual
- 1 x A Bag of Screw Package
- 1 x 10m 6-Core Connection Cable
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos