- With built- in A/V receiver and virtual real-time large-screen display, the all-in-one GOGGLES can connect with the power-supplying RC Transmitter via a data cable. Along with the AIO GOGGLES tracking signal output to the RC Transmitter, the AIO GOGGLES tracks signal, while RC Transmitter controls signal received by the receiver in the RC Aircraft. Images and sound captured by Camera are transmitted to the sky by the A/V Transmitter,Then. AIO GOGGLES are able to receive video and audio within a certain range. Those who wear a AIO GOGGLES can see the images from the virtual real-time large-screen display, and hear the sound from the earphone.
- Automatically chooses which antenna is receiving the best signal at any moment.
- External Camera :The 640x480 external camera was added to allow you to do things without removing your goggles. When you have to pull your goggles off you have the issue of your eyes adjusting to the external light. You also have to physically remove the goggles or situate them on your head to make sure that they don't fall off. The external camera allows you to keep the goggles on for small jobs and landing. The lens on the external camera does seem to make things look farther away.
- 5.8 Diversity Unit : These goggles have a built-in 8 channel/4 band 5.8G diversity unit. This allows you to use this unit with most FPV 5.8G transmitters on the market like Foxtech, DJI, Walkera and more.
- Dual Receivers & Dual Antennas : There are two 5808 receivers in this set of goggles.The unit comes with two vertical omni stock 50ohm antennas with SMA connectors.
- Monitors: The goggles have dual 854X480(WVGA) monitors with 1,229,760 color sub-pix
- Head Tracking : These goggles have built-in self calibrating head tracking that utilizes a gyro.
- PPM Channel Setup
- Pan Tracking Range Setting
- LiPo Powered: What`s important is that these goggles are just about any LiPo you have can power them. The input power plug accepts voltages of DC 7- 28v/1A. Evidently, two or three cell LiPo does a good job.
- FOV (Field of View): The SkyZone goggles features 30 degrees (diagonal) FOV
- Diopter Lens: The goggles are also eqipped with removable optic lenses which slide out. It comes with a pair installed without the need for correction. You can order lenses to correct for myopic (near sighted) vision, so as to see far away with FPV goggles. Those only need reading glasses typically do not require any lens correction for the goggles. The lens sets sold for FatShark goggles also fit these goggles.
|Type||FPV AIO Goggles|
|Model||SkyZone SKY-01 V2|
|NOTE||If you use the Futaba trainer plug you can power the goggles that way (no external LiPo needed).|
|1 x GOGGLES|
|2 x 5.8G Receiver Antenna|
|1 x Av cable|
|1 x FUTABA Data cable|
|1 x JR data cable|
|1 x WFLY data cable|
|1 x Power cable|
|1 x Carry bag|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos