- USB3.0 A/M ports can be connected with the USB interface associated with the port and equipment,such as: the motherboard or PC card
- USB3.0 B/M ports can be connected with USB interface associated with the port and equipment,such as: printer or a hard disk box
- USB3.0 Micro A/M port can be connected with USB interface associated with the port and equipment,such as: OTG equipment and hard disk box、mobile phone
- Commonly used in computer, wireless LAN, 3G wireless network card, camera, U-diskl, the bank U-key, mobile phone, MP3/4, digital cameras,mobile hard drives,etc
· Designed to connect from the USB port on your PC or Mac to the USB connector on your device.
· Provide transfer rates up to 4.8Gbs, depending on USB version, and easily attach to any USB device.
· Twisted pair construction minimizes crosstalk and data transfer errors
· Foil and braid shields prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
· Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
· USB 3.0 will be more power efficient
· All the materials conform to the certification requirements
· All the materials conform to the EU ROHS
· For extending an existing cable or changing interface type
· SuperSpeed USB for ultra-fast data transfer rates with zero data degradation
· Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources.