- Metering system of the camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output level.
- YN-465 has 7 different flash power levels (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64) in the manual mode.
- Guide number: 33
- Color temperature: 5,600K
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL cameras (not compatible with D100, D50, D2Hs, D2X, D70, D2H).
I-TTL for Nikon DSLR cameras TTL mode: The metering system of the camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output level.
The flash will give proper light as per tips.
Set flash luminance as per your favorite;luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator.
YN-565 has 7 different flash power level ( 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 ) in the manual mode.
Note: manual mode is compatible to all cemaras except Sony and Minolta models.
* Guide number: 33
* Flash mode: TTL, M
* Circuit design: insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT)
* Vertical rotation angle: 0 to 90 degrees
* Horizontal rotation angle: 0 to 270 degrees
* Power: 4 x AA size batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
* Recycle time: approximately 5s (AA alkaline cell used)
* Color temperature: 5,600K
* Flash time: 1/800 to 1/20,000s
* Flash control: TTL auto flash or manual Level 7 light quantity output control
* Dimensions: 72 x 135 x 85mm
* Net weight: 250g
Note: YN-565 for Nikon can only be used with Nikon i-TTL cameras (not compatible with D100 D50 D2Hs D2X D70 D2H).
What's in the box?
- 1 x Flash light
- 1 x Protecting bag
- 1 x Manual