- Yongnuo First Wireless E-TTL Flash Trigger YN-622 C is Released now, it's designed for Canon Camera.
- Using Digital FSK 2.4GHz frequency band with 7 channels, it has three mode, E-TTL (II), Manual and Multi, and it can fire flashes at 360 degree direction, the operating range is 100 metres.
- It supports FEC, FEB, FEL, High-speed Sync, 1st. Curtain, 2nd. Curtain, Modeling flash, ETTL II Group Ratio (ALL/A:B/A:B C), Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C), Manual and Multi mode, Auto Zooming, Manual Zooming, AF Lamp.
Suitable for camera:
1. The EOS DSLR camera with external flash control menu: Canon 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 1000D,1100D;
2. The EOS DSLR Camera without external flash control manual: Canon 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 300D, 350D, 1D, 1D Mark II.
Suitable for flash:
Compatible ETTL Flash: (It suport wireless remote control through camera menu) Canon 600EX (RT), 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II, Yongnuo YN-565EX C, YN-468 II C, YN-467 II C, YN-465 C (Our yongnuo flash units don't support HSS Function);
Note: 430EX and 580EX or other parts of flash is not supported remote control via the camera menu, you need to manually set the flash parameters.
a), Support Full ETTL Pass-through function when on camera
Note: Speedlites on hot-shoe of transmitter support ETTL II / Manual / Multi.
b), High-speed Synchronous
The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some camera is just 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes who don't suport HSS, the sync. speed is just 1/250s or less, different cameras have different Sync speed.
c), Remote Control Function
The parameter of flashes on hot shoe of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera manu directly.
d), Supporting mixed mode.
Note: Only FEC, FEB, Ratio and Shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manua and Multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.
e), Awaking function
When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash on the receiver will be awakened. ( for those flash has wake up function )
f), Zoom Function
Zoom Automatic: length will be charnged depanding on the changes of lens.
Zoom Manual: Zoom length is within 24 - 105mm
g), Support Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( the max. Sync. speed is 1/250s )
You can use it with Nikon camera or Nikon flash, but you just need to set up YN-622C in manual mode.
h), Flash Fire Ratio with ETTL
You can set up different flash fire ratio and FEC for those flashs on hot shoe of receiver.
i), Support 2pcs AA batteries, ( 1.2v rechargeable battery ), Stand-by time is 60hours.
j), Dimension: 89.5 * 53 * 39MM, net weight is 78g.
Note: There is a PC Sync port for YN-622C transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash.
What's in the box?
- 2 x RF-622 C transceivers
- 1 x Instruction in English and Chinese