- 2.4G wireless controller
- For Android / ios / PC different platform game, with IOS system used without jailbreak
- 2.4G Wireless transmission function. Users can control it within a distance of 10 meters
- Built-in lithium battery (380mAh) and it can use for 10 hours after charging
- Safe and stable
- With telescopic stand to support mobile phones with six inches for maximum
- User-friendly design. It will automatically enter power-saving mode when no connection is detected
- Support systems of Android 3.0, IOS 5.0 above
- Compatible with WinXP / Win7 / Win8, Android TV box, Android TV
|Compatible||iPhone Android TV Box|
|Corresponding functions of Controller||A key: Enter
B key: Cancel
X button: Volume -
Y button: volume +
Arrow keys / left stick / right stick: 4 directions
SELECT keys: Menu
START button: Home
Sleep / Wake: The controller will enter sleep mode when it is not used within five minutes. Press start to resume the operation of controller.
Low battery indicator and charging: When the controller is out of battery, the LED will flash slowly, which prompted charging.
When charging, LED4 is on. LED4 is off after fully charged.
When the handle is not operating properly (eg controller cannot be shut down or it cannot work out normal opertaion, etc.), reset is possible at the left corner of controller and tools like paper clip will be helped.Please do not store this product in wet or hot places.
|1* iPega PG-9038 wireless Android gamepad|
|1* USB wireless receiver|
|1* OTG conversion cable|
|1* Audio cable|
1* Micro USB charging cable
The audio cable is connected to earphone port of Android or IOS. Another port will be for the ontroller
After entering the game, press START button of controller. If the controller' s icon at bottom of the screen turns red and LED1 is on, it means a successful pairing
Note: When using a wired connection, headphone jack for mobile devices will not be availabl
Users can use the headphone jack on the controller
Switch keyboard modes:
Press the mode button to switch the keyboard mode. Simultaneously, LED1 and LED2 are off. LED3 is on.
After entering the keyboard mode, you can choose the games and menu you want through the controller. Select, view, open, or return functions can be found