- Shipping Company Estimated Delivery Time Shipping Cost
- 3D Drawing + Arts + Crafts Printing
- It is lightweight in design and has easier speed control than other 3D pens that are on the market.
- It has a good plug design for heater and nozzle to help control the temperature.
- Has an intelligent standby function so it won’t be a burden when not being used. Create true masterpieces with this really effective 3D pen that will be suitable for the artists, hobby enthusiasts and the creative individuals in today’s society.
Bring your art to life with this 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen. This pen replaces ink with plastic which melts at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper.
Use it just like any other kind of pen by drawing normally in the beginning, with the nib pressed to paper, but then you lift it in the air and the pen keeps drawing.
Your hand movements can create the art as the 3D pen follows your movement and command as it can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.
Motor cleaning tutorial:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsXe-W2hAn0
|Type||3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen|
|Output mterials tpe||Fused Deposition Modeling|
|Heating temperature in the range||160- 230degrees Adjustable|
|Output Voltage/ Current||12V 3A|
|Input Voltage||AC 110V-220V|
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
|Dimension||30 x 44 x187mm|
|1 x 3D stereoscopic printing pen|
|1 x 12V 3A Power Adapter|
|3 x free filaments (ABS) 10g each|
- All (3)
- Images (1)
- Videos (2)