HID stands for High Intensity Discharge. HID lights are the brightest auto lights today. In HID lights, the filament is replaced by the Xenon gas. When exposed to high voltage, the gas is ignited and produces a beam of light which is 3 times brighter than the regular halogen bulbs.
- High brightness and low power consumption
- They are closer to natural daylight in color and light your way more effectively.
- You can see things more clearly in bad weather and at night.
- They are 300% brighter than halogen lamps.
- Long service life: 5 times longer than halogen lamps
- Suitable for motorbikes and cars
- High quality technology
|Type||Xenon HID bulb|
|Color||Black + white|
|Luminous flux||8000K 2200lm|
|Cold start current:||4.50A|
|Service Life||More than 3,215 hours|
|Compatibility||Car, motorcycle, electric motor car|
|2 X 35W D1S HID Xenon Light|