- 2.5" LTPS LCD
- 3D Image Stablization
- Support 12X Telephone Lens
- Night Mode,Snap mode
- 8X Digital Zoom,16X Optical Zoom with Telephoto Lens
- 16.0 Mega Pixels Interpolated
- 720P High Defintion
- This LCD Digital Video Camera with a telescope lens is great for outdoor surveillance
- This digital video camera is fashionable and capable high-definition camcorder
- Special design makes it easy and convenient to use
- You can take the best digital video camera anywhere you go, and capture those special moments
- HD Digital Camcorder is easier than ever for on-the-go consumers to shoot and share high-quality video
- Digital Camcorder is easy to control according to your needs with exquisite function buttons
- The Digital Camcorder can capture image and video easily
- It is the best gift for your family or friends
|1||Image sensor||5.0Mega CMOS sensor|
|2||Resolution Interpolated||Max 16.0 Mega Pixels|
|3||Image Resolution||16M/ 12M/ 8M/ 5M/ 3M/ 2M|
|7||Zoom||8X Digital Zoom|
|16X Optical Zoom with Telephoto Lens|
|8||Focus||30cm~50cm, 1.5m ~ Infinity|
|12||Built in Flash||Yes|
|13||Monitor screen||2.5" LTPS|
|14||Memory media||Support SD card up to 32GB|
|18||Output funtion||HDTV Output|
|AV Output,NTSC/PAL for option|
|3.5mm Eerphone Interface|
|19||Power Source||Li-ion Battery/2*AA Alkaline Battery|
|21||Weight||350g without battery|
|23||Support OS||PC: Window XP/Vista/2000|
Protax HD9100 720P HD 2.5" LTPS LCD 8X Digital Zoom 16.0MP Digital Video Camera Camcorder DV.
Digital Camcorder is easy to control according to your needs with exquisite function buttons.
This digital video camera is fashionable and capable high-definition camcorder.Special design makes it easy and convenient to use.
This LCD Digital Video Camera with a telescope lens is great for outdoor surveillance.
HD Digital Camcorder is easier than ever for on-the-go consumers to shoot and share high-quality video.
What's in the box?
- 1pc HD9100 host
- 1pc Lithium battery and battery box(can use 5# battery)
- 1pc charger.
- 1pc Desktop charging adapter.
- 1pc AV Cable
- 1pc USB Cable
- 1pc headset.
- 1pc lens hood.
- 1pc Camera bag
- 1pc wide-angle lens(optional)
- 1pc long-focus lens(optional)
- 1pc remote control(optinal)
- 1pc Sling
- 1pc portable tripod
How to Choose a Digital Video Camera?
- With so many digital products flooding the market, there has never been a better time to upgrade to a digital video camera. The more products in the market, the cheaper the price, but how do you choose the right digital video camera?
- Make a budget. The first step in buying a digital video camera is figuring out how much money you have to spend, and what you plan to use the video camera for. Arming yourself with these ideas will keep you from overspending on a product or features that you don't really need.
- Do your CCD research. Like megapixels are to a digital photography camera, CCDs (charged coupled devices) are to a digital video camera. The more CCDs you have, the sharper and more realistic your image will be. A basic digital camera will have one chip and is a good choice if you are only doing personal video such as home family videos. A more complex choice is a three-chip camera. This is good for a starting documentary or independent film maker and offers a much sharper image for your final product.
- Try out the camera in the store. It will not give you as much accuracy as trying out a camera in the field, but you can get a good idea of the quality of a camera by the test product in your electronics store. Look at things like how the camera looks in dark light or when directly focused at the ceiling lights. Also look at color tone and color accuracy.
- Read the reviews. Once you find a couple cameras that you like at the store, go online and check out what other consumers had to say about the product. Most sites like Amazon or Buy.com will have a good amount of reviews for the products that you are considering.