- Super mini portable size
- 12.0 mega pixels high definition lens with 170 degree wide angle
- water-proof up to 5 meters depth
- Replaceable Lithium battery
- Video Recording while charging
- Support Micro SD card up to 32GB
- PC webcam
- Built in Microphone and vibrating motor
- The Sports HD DV Waterproof Action Camera is a simple to use digital video camera that easily on helmets, bikes, race cars, dirt bikes and more. It lets you capture your sports activities as you see them.
Product overview :
This product is a high definition digital motion video recording device tailored to market demand. It has a variety of industry-leading features including digital video recording,photo camera,USB 2.0 high speed and battery charger functions.which makes it perfect for vehicle data recording, photo-shooting, outdoor sports, home security, deep-water probing, etc., allowing you to film at anytime anywhere.
I.USB DRIVE MODE
You can play the video files in the Micro SD card and delete useless files in 1080p mode and connecting with the computer through U-drive.
In 720p mode,Connect to the computer,an icon of video camera will appear under the root directory of the computer after 10-15 seconds,double click the icon to turn on webcam mode.
1.with charger:Connect one end of the data cable with the charger that comes with the camera and the other end with the video camera,plug into the power.
2.With computer:Connect one end of the USB cable with the computer and the other end with the video camera.
3.With car battery charger:Connect the car battery charger directly with the cameras USB interface.
Inserting and removing Micro SD card:
1.Insert the Micro SD card into the card slot as indicated until its fixed.
2.Press down the Micro SD card and wait until it pops out.then remove the card.
1.Please insert the card in the right direction into the device to avoid damage.
2.If the card is incompatible with the device,Please insert it again or try a new card.
3.Please use genuine Micro SD card.
Operation of special features:
Video Recording and Photo-shooting
1. Press and hold Function Key to turn on the video camera. You will hear a beep when you put the camera in recording mode.Two resolutions (1920*1080/1280*720) are available on this product. Press Function Key to enter recording mode and press again to pause or save the clip recorded.
2. In shooting mode, press Function Key to enable continuous shooting (approx. 0.2 shots/sec). Press Function Key to pause.
3. ChargingRecording Mode
Connect the cameras USB interface with the charger that comes with the device or with the car battery charger, turn on the camera and you can enter the synchronized chargingrecording mode.
Time display is default for this product. Follow the instructions as below
If you want to delete or modify the time:
1. Create a new Time File under the root directory. Edit the time in yyyy mm dd hr min sec format (e.g. 2012.09.09 12:30:00N). Save and exit the file and deletion of time is now completed. And it will not be displayed next time when you turn on the camera.
2. Follow the following instructions if you want the time to be displayed on the camera: Create a new Time File under the root directory. Edit the time in yyyy mm dd hr min sec format (e.g.2012.09.09 12:30:00N). Save and exit the file and the modification is now completed. And time will be displayed next time when you turn on the camera.
|Lens||170A HD wide angle lens|
|Video Resolution||1920X1080/30fps 1280X720/60fps|
|Compressed format of Video||H.264|
|Memory Card||MICRO SD|
|Shooting Mode||Continuous Shooting|
|Light Source Frequency||60Hz|
|USB Interface||USB 2.0|
|System||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Bicycle Mount
- 1 x Sports Bracket
- 2 x 3M Adhesive Tapes
- 1 x Helmet Sit
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Buckle
- 1 x Waterproof O Ring
- 1 x Grease O Ring
- 1 x Cover
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Users Manual
- 1 x Screw Tool
- 1 x Clean Cloth
- All (0)
- Images (0)
- Videos (0)