- WiFi video doorbell connects to network via wireless router or network cable. Mobile devices include smartphone or tablet, could connect to the doorbell; After the visitor rings, mobile devices could interact with doorbell via real time video and audio, user can view the visitor, then decide to whether intercom or open the door etc.
- WiFi doorbell support PIR and motion detection alarm, with IR night vision, 12V power supply.
- 2.4G Wifi, real time viewing, max to support 100M broadband, support Android and IOS operation system.
- Multi doobell and multi mobile device can work at the same time.
|Functions||1.With touch calling button.
2.With rain-proof cover.
3.With unlock function(suitable DC 12V often open/often atresia lock), can connect to access control power supply.
4.Can connect door exit.
5.One doorbell can support max to 8 mobile devices.
6.One mobile device can support max to 4 WiFi doorbells.
7.With intercom function, voice loudly.
8.Support PIR .
9.Support motion detect alarm
10.With IR night vision.
11.Support monitor function through mobile device.
12.Can take photo
13.Can take video(the video file will store on the mobile device)
14.With Dingdong doorbell, can open the door without mobile device.
15.P2P cloud service could push messages of visitor calls visitor photos and motion detect alarm to mobile device.
|Device Requirements||1. Smartphone or tablet above Android 4.2 version, IOS.
2. Home network above 2M.
3. Mobile phone network 2G, 3G, 4G.
|1 x 12V/2A power supply, 1 x WiFi outdoor camera, 1 x Music doorbell, 1 x Terminal wire, 1 x Unlock wire|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos