- Shipping Company Estimated Delivery Time Shipping Cost
1. It is scaled down based on the actual P40 fighter jet. The four-channel design is simple and easy to learn. The aileron channel controls the aircraft to turn left and right, the elevator controls the aircraft to climb and descend, and the throttle channel controls the speed of the aircraft. The direction controls the plane to turn left and right in a circle. The blades, motors, and wings are detachable for easy replacement. The flight control system adds two receiver conversion sockets. 5V is suitable for FUTABA (S-BUS) J and other receivers with (S-BUS) ports, and 3V is suitable for DSM receiver.
2. EPP+ engineering plastics, the flying weight is about 66g.
3. Built-in six-axis gyroscope flight self-stabilization system, with 1020 motor super-powered deceleration group, the route lock is more stable. The remote control 6G/3D mode can be switched at will, and the 6G mode is suitable for beginners to fly. The 3D mode can realize somersaults and side-to-side rolls. It is recommended to fly the aircraft to a certain height during operation to avoid improper operation and reduce the possibility of crashes.
4. USB special charger, more effectively protect the battery from overcharging. Dedicated USB charging head 5V 600mah, the light is off when charging, the red light is on when it is full.
5. The aircraft is fully assembled with the yellow color of the whole fuselage, and it can fly right away.
6. The operation is simple, and even beginners can easily master it.
|General||Brand Name: XK
Model Name: A220 (P40)
Product Material: EPP + engineering plastics
Wingspan (mm): 384
Length (mm): 328
Body Height (mm): 100
Airplane Battery: LI-POLY 3.7V (400MAH) 20C
Gliding Flight Time: About 10 minutes
Charging Time: About 50 minutes
Remote Control Mode: 2.4G, 4channels
Remote Control Distance (meters): 150 meters
Remote Control Battery: 4AA (Not Included)
Number of Driving Motors: Coreless motor 1020 *1
|Size & Weight||
Color Box Size: 420*95*368mm
- All (0)
- Images (0)
- Videos (0)