- With 2.0MP wide angle HD camera and adjustable gimbal,Cheerson 500M rang high denfinition FPV system.
- 4 channels: Ascend/ Descend; Forward/ Backward; Left Sideward Fly/ Right Sideward Fly; Turn Left/ Turn Right; Hover and keen operation
- Adopts 6-axis gyro stable system which makes it with easy operation and good stability.
- Adopts LED colorful lights design that it has more characteristics when flying and becomes the scenery in the night sky.
- Has the function of One-key to take off, which allows the control more convenient and it is more suitable for new player.
- Can be installed with propeller fender brackets so as to avoid the propellers rotating to hit something and it can fly more safely.
- Has the function of video realtime transmission and the range is 500m which can allow you to enjoy the happinesses of aerial photography when flying.
- Barometric high hold system and auto-hover mode so that the fly can be stable and it is convenient for taking pictures and videos.
- One-key to land. is more convenient for controlling and suitable for new players.
- Has the function of One-key to return: When flying far that can't be seen, it can automatically come back by pressing one key.
- 720P HD camera with 2G SD card and card reader.
- With a 2 mega pixels independently video transmission systemwhich can take pitures and records.
- Low-voltage warning.It would do automatically slowly landing when the power is going out but not suddenly fall off.
|Color||Black + Orange|
|Charging||About 3 hours|
|Distance||Control distance:about 100M
Flight distance: about 100M
|Battery||Battery for quadcopter: 7.4V 1300mah
Battery for transmitter: 4 x 1.5V"AA"(not included)
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
|1x Quadcopter With 720P HD Camera|
|1x Transmitter with 4.3 Inch monitor|
|4x Protective cover|
|2x Landing Skid|
|1x 7.4V 1300 mAh Battery|
|1x 2G SD Card&Card Reade|
|12x Big Screws 2.3x8PA Landing skid*4,Camera *2,Fender Bracket *4,Standby *2|
|6x Little Screws 1.7x5PA Fender Bracket*4,Standby*2|
|1x English Manual|