- Can be controlled by infrared remote(38K Hz);
- Standardized shape design for arduino shield;
- Driven by 5V / 3.3V normally closed contacts open, normally closed contact closed;
- Working status indicators for each relay;
- 4 M3 screw mounting holes, easy to install;
The IR Relay Shield utilizes four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces that control the load of high current. Which means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that couldn’t be directly controlled by Arduino’s Digital I/Os. The onboard infrared receiver allows you to make infrared remote control fan or other smart home project. It can be plugged onto the Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Mega2560 or the other compatible board and it can avoid the trouble of connecting cable.
Power voltage: 4.75 ~ 5.5VDC;
Current(at 5V): 160mA max;
Opening and closing time per minute: 30 times;
Each channel maximum convert voltage: 250VAC / 30VDC;
Each channel maximum converts current: 8A
Relevant information to download:http: //bit.ly/1CQS60t
What's in the box?
- 1 x IR Relay Shield
- 1 x Infrared Remote Controller