- AVR ARM compatible
- No soldering required
- SPI/I2C interface. select by SWITCH-0 and SWITCH-1
- Built in PCB Antenna
- 5V operation
- The NFC/RFID breakout base on PN532 is the most popular NFC chip, being embedded in pretty much every phone or device that does NFC.It can pretty much do it all, such as read and write to tags and cards,communicate with phones (for example,payment processing), and'act'like a NFC tag.If you want to do any sort of embedded NFC work,this is the chip you'll want to use!
- Flexible as it is,you can use 5V TTL UART at any baud rate and I2C or SPI to communicate with it.This chip is also strongly supported by libnfc,simply plug in an FTDI cable and use the FTDI serial port device to communicate-this lets you do NFC dev using any Linux/Mac/Windows computer!
- Comes with: the PN532 breakout board including a tuned 13.56MHz stripline antenna,0.1" header,2 jumpers/shunts and a 4050 level shifter chip.We also toss in a Mifare Classic 1K card!
- You can use SWITCH-0 and SWITCH-1 choosing UART,IIC or SPI interface.
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
|1xRFID/NFC Breakout Module|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos