Qualcomm Quick Charge TM 2.0 Tech
- Developed by Qualcomm? Quick Charge TM 2.0 Tech, Charge up to 75% faster. In laboratory tests using a 3300mAh battery, a Quick Charge 2.0 enabled device went from 0% to 60% charge in 30 minutes, while a device without Quick Charge 2.0 using a conventional (5 volt, 1 amp) charger achieved just a 12% gain in the same 30 minutes. A device with Quick Charge 1.0 managed a 30% charge in that time period.
- Certified with CE and built with Industry grade materials & premium circuitry to ensure complete safety and reliability during charging at all times.
Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices:
- (Fully compatible with devices contain the hardware necessary to achieve Quick Charge 2.0. It is at the device manufacturer's discretion to fully enable this feature).
- Samsung Galaxy S6,Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ,Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung GALAXY Note Edge
- LG G4,LG G3,LG G2 , LG G Flex2, LG G Pro 2 , LG Optimus G Pro, LG V10
- Sony Xperia Z3,Z4, Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet , Z4 Tablet
- Sharp Aquos Pad,Sharp Aquos Zeta,Sharp SH01G/02G
- HTC One M9, HTC One (M8), HTC One mini
- Motorola Droid Turbo,Motorola Moto X, Motorola DROID TURBO 2, Motorola DROID MAXX 2
- Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note
- Asus Zenfone 2, Asus Transformer T100
- Google Nexus 6
- Fujitsu F-05F,Fujitsu F-03G , Fujitsu F-02G ,Fujitsu Arrows NX
- Sony z5, Sony z5 premium,Sony z5 compact, MOTO x pure, Zenfone 2 deluxe
Type C USB 3.1 Compatible Devices:
- Macbook, OnePlus 2, LeTV Pro, LeTV Max, we are constantly testing...
- Note: It doesn't compatible with Nokia N1.
|Technology||Quick Charge 2.0 / VoltIQ|
|Input||DC 12V - 24V, 5.5A (Max)|
|Charging Output & Power(Quick Charge +VoltIQ)||Type-C:DC 5V/3.0A(Max),Output:DC5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A|
|Note||Do not support most of the Mazda models|
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
|1 x USB Cable|
|1 x Car Charger (No Retail Package)|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos