- Wireless E27 LED Light Bulb Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker
- With simple, fashion and multi-function design, compact appearance same as an ordinary light bulb
- Bluetooth open when the light turns on. Easy to operate, automatically pair with your device
- Supports a wide range of Bluetooth wireless audio profiles
- High grade Bluetooth speaker, crisp and clear sound quality
- Can be used with most digital devices with Bluetooth function
- When cell phone connect with BB speaker, coming call will disconnect audio play, and turn to call mode
- BB speaker with non-glare technology
- Applications: Very good to use in bedroom, home, bars, cafes, restaurants, wedding, party and other romantic places
- Plug the E27 LED lamp into the socket, so the LED light and Bluetooth speaker function will turn on
- Open the Bluetooth function of mobile devices, searching "BB Speaker", enter into matching mode.
- Manual clicks, the device automatically paired and connection, the connection is successful will issue a rising tone of voice prompts (No need of password in general situation, "0000" or "1234" for special devices)
- Have been successfully paired device will automatically connect to Bluetooth speaker next time.
- If the Bluetooth phone connection is successful with music light incoming calls, Bluetooth music lights automatically switch to phone calls mode; After answering completed automatically converted into music playback mode.
- Connected successfully devices, will be connected automatic directly next time.
|Power Rating||LED 3W|
|Working Volt||AC 110 - 240V|
|LED Lighting Angle||80-120 Degree|
|Distance of Bluetooth||About 15m|
|Product Material||Aluminum + Rare Earth Light|
|Range of Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Compatible Devices||Smart phone, MID, laptop, iPad, iPhone|
|Size||125 x 50 x 50 mm / 4.92 x 1.97 x 1.97 inch|
|Weight||170 g / 6.0 oz|
|Package Contents||1 x Bluetooth Bulb Speaker,
1 x English User Manual
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos