- Support & Firmware
Shop More TV Box >> >>
- Powered by the latest Rockchip Dual-core Cortex A9 RK3066 CPU
- Mali-400 MP GPU
- Built-in 1GB of DDR3 memory, along with 8GB of NAND-Fast flash storage.
- Running the latest Jelly Bean Android 4.2 build, it is faster and even more stable than the previous Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 build.
- Includes a Mini-USB Host port, which can be used to operate with an external keyboard or mouse, mobile hard disk, U disk, video cameras, plug-in devices, and much more.
- Built-in Bluetooth, You can connect with your headphones easily;
- Double-sized Radiator / Heatsink, engineered to provide maximum cooling in order to dissipate heat properly and keep your MK808 stable and reliable for a long life!
- Unimaginably compact size, approx. 3.15” x 1.5” x 0.5” inches, (80x38x18mm!) just larger than a standard USB Memory Stick. A real and true mini-computer on a stick!
- Multi-language supported for multiple regions and dialects around the world.
|Operating System||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|CPU Model||RK 3066, CORTEX-A9,1.6GHZ|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Internal Storage||8GB Nand Flash|
|Hard Disk||SUPPORT SD Card: 1GB-32GB ; Hard Disk: 1GB ~ 5TB|
|Video Format||M-JPEG,MPEG-1,MPEG-2,MPEG-4,H.263,H.264,VC-1,DivX, Xvid, RealVideo,VP6,Sorenson Spark Video Formats: MKV,TS,TP,M2TS,RM/RMVB,BD-ISO,AVI,MPG,VOB,DAT,ASF,TRP,FLV etc full formats|
|Audio Format||Audio decoding: AC3,DTS,LPCM,FLAC,HE-AAC Audio formats:MP3 OGG WMA WMAPRO|
|Picture Format||JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF|
|HDMI Port||Standard HDMI female|
|Additional Function||Support 2.4Ghz wireless remote keyboard and mouse, Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming, Support Adobe Flash 11|
||1 x USB2.0 host|
|1 x OTG micro USB|
|1 x Mini USB port for charger|
|1 x Micro SD Card slot|
|Power||DC 5V 2A|
|What's in the box?
||1 x TV dongle|
|1 x OTG adapter|
|1 x HDMI cable|
|1 x USB cable|
|1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)|
|1 x User manual|
3 of 4 people found the following review helpfulBy Mingchen Zhang , January 04,2015
11 of 17 people found the following review helpfulBy THOMAS , June 22,2014Pros:Cons:Overall:
Why pay more for a PC-TV that works very well?
This is an original that can be updated, but not always latest firmware!
For TV streaming I recommend the downgrade version 4.1 which Pixelated much less than 4.2.2 ... You must test it according to your use.
Geekbuying ensures the shipment and after sales very well. Congratulations! I recommend this site for all Internet purchases without any problems :-)
10 of 22 people found the following review helpfulBy my friend daniela pilikian , June 14,2014
14 of 27 people found the following review helpfulBy Jérôme , April 07,2014Pros:
Ca marche très bien.
Les chaines FREEBOX TV marche (PAS EN HD)
Les jeux marchent super bien.Cons:
Le WIFI n'est pas très bon mais il suffit pour voir les chaines de TV et les filmes de mon NAS.
J'ai pris l'envoi rapide pour 4€ par DHL et j'ai eu 16€ de frais de douane.Overall:
Ce mini PC c'est génial, ça marche super bien.
Le clavier AZERTY est arrivé dès que j'ai choisi Français comme langue.
Mes enfants en veulent un chacun. Mais la prochaine fois je prends l'envoi gratuit.
13 of 29 people found the following review helpfulBy Mark Rank , March 29,2014Pros:
Price, performance can't beat it, The quad core version is out now, Okay it might be a little faster but this is good enough for meCons:
Not found any yetOverall:
At the price you would have thought it would be a piece of tat. but this gets better and better, It's so muych more than a TV dongle... it turns your TV into another computer.
21 of 48 people found the following review helpfulBy Norbert Kovacs , February 20,2014
18 of 37 people found the following review helpfulBy Purjo , February 15,2014
17 of 32 people found the following review helpfulBy Glad Norman Limocon , November 30,2013
12 of 28 people found the following review helpfulBy nunziata , October 06,2013
23 of 42 people found the following review helpfulBy BAILLEUL , August 05,2013