- If you have a android phone supporting OTG and UVC, this endoscope can be used everywhere and everytime you want
- Build in control button to capture the image and take a video, the photos and video file will be directly stored into your Android mobile phone
- There is also a turning wheel used for adjusting the brightness of six LED lights so that work in some area without enough light
- With waterproof function
- 640 x 480 resolution and 1.3 million pixels
- Exposed control: Auto
- Wide visual view angle: 60 degree
- LED switch: Adjustable lightness switch
- Focal distance: 3 - 8cm
- Cable length: 5m
Use and Care
- This borescope (Visual Inspection Camera Device) is not intended for medical use or personal inspection.
- Store idle borescope out of reach of children and nonspecialist.
- Maintain borescope. Check for misalignment or binding of moving parts, breakage of parts and any other condition that may affect borescope operation. Do not use if borescope smokes or gives off fumes. If damaged, have the borescope repaired first.
- Use borescope, accessories and tool bits etc., in accordance with these instructions, taking into account the working conditions and the work to be performed.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
Work with Android smart phone
- Work only with Android smart phone, do not support iOS phone.
- Your android phone must support OTG function and USB Video Class, you can connect external camera.
- Phone requirements: Supports OTG function and UVC free drive camera, with Android 4.1 or above system
Work with Computer / Laptop
- Support operation system Windows2000, WindowsXP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows8
- Connect the borescope to the computer with the USB adapter.
- Press the touch switch wheel on the cable to turn on /off the borescope, brighten the LED light or darken the LED light.
- Install the software borescope from the CD which comes with the borescope in the package.
- Open the borescope, click - Device - USB 2.0 PC Cam, then adjust the borescope camera, then you can use it to do inspection.
- If you need to capture photo during inspection, just select - Photo - Start photo - then a photo is captured.
|Frames||30 frames per second|
|Intensity of wire||Hard|
|Support system||Android phone (support OTG, USB camera) Windows2000, WindowsXP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows8|
|1 x Android and PC borescope|
|1 x Small hook|
|1 x Magnet|
|1 x Camera protective cap|
|1 x USB adapter(optional)|
|1 x CD driver|
|1 x Side mirror|
|1 x Manual|