Read more Review for Rikomagic MK802 IIIS,please visit here:
- MK802 IIIS feature Rockchip’s new RK3066 dual core CPU, running up to 1.6Ghz
- GPU: Quad- Core 2D/ 3D/ OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- It is equipped with 1GB DDR3, 8GB ROM, 802.11b/g/n WIFI network, Bluetooth.
- MK802 IIIS is a tiny computer that fits in the palm of your hands. It looks like a slightly bulky USB flash drive, but it actually has a processor, RAM, storage, and I/O ports, which make it a Mini PC.
- (WIFI) built-in, without any external antenna / adapter.
- Bluetooth built-in
- There’s also a microSD card slot for extra storage, a HDMI port for connecting an external display, a full-sized USB port and micro USB port (with USB full-sized adapter) for a keyboard / mouse or other accessory.
- The MK802 IIIS also comes with the Google Play store pre-installed, so you won’t have to worry about installing it at a later date.
- Integrated with HD Media Player User Interface, it can act as a Media Player / Android Mini PC.
- Another nifty thing which you can do with the MK802 IIIS is control it from your phone or tablet.
Rikomagic MK802 IIIS Dual Core Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Mini PC Performance Video:
Unboxing Review Video:
|Operating System||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)|
|CPU Model||RK3066; Cotex A9, 1.6GHz;|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|GPU||Quad- Core 2D/ 3D/ OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1|
|Wifi Connectivity||Built-in 802.11 b/g/n|
|Video||Support AVI, RMVB, MKV& FLV Video Format, Support 1080P HD Playback|
|Youtube / Flash||Yes, Support Adobe Flash 11.3|
|Additional Function||Applications: Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmail…|
|HDMI Port||Standard HDMI male|
|HDMI Version||1.4, support following HDMI output mode: 480I / 480P, 580I / 580P, 720P (50Hz / 60Hz) , 1080i (50Hz / 60Hz), 1080P (24Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz)|
||1 x HDMI port|
|1 x MicroSD (TF) Card Slot|
|1 x USB Power port|
|1 x USB 2.0 Host port (wired keyboard; 2.4G keyboard, mouse, hand grip, etc)|
Powered via USB cable / Power charger (5V 2A); Current of TV: should be ≥500mAh(5V), when lower than 500mAh, external power supply to the TV box is needed
|What's in the box?||1 x Android Mini PC|
|1 x HDMI cable|
|1 x Micro USB cable|
|1x OTG Adapter|
|1 x User manual|
Support External camera (works well,has been tested,tested device: Logitech C170)
Support 1TB External Drive : (test device Seagate 1TB hard driver)
Read external drive information:
Support wired ethernet networking (works well):
Other OS interface software:
Antutu benchmark testing information:
Google APPS (works steady and easy to use):
Bluetooth function (works well ,has been tested)
Ethernet setting(works well ,steady)
Device data usage:
USB to PC(note: if you connect to pc.SD card memory can not be readed):
Resolution output information:
Soft on-off button in the screen:
eHome media center :
Games( cell phone remote control with gravity sensor function):
Amazing functions,even no fly mouse,no wireless keyboard,you can use your smart phone to control your MINI PC freely!
Download APK “MK802 III” from google store first and install into your smart phone or tablet pc.
Screen on your smart phone is:
Remote control interface,simple screen:
DLNA, share multimedia files from your mobile to big screen!
enjoy with family together!
XBMC function(works well):