- Support & Firmware
The Tronsmart Mars G01 is the future of Android and PC gaming! It is the market leader in compatibility across all platforms, including the PS3 console and emulators. Connect with ANY Android-based gaming device (PC Stick, TV Box, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) or PC instantly using an industry-patented technology. Simply plug and play with the Mars G01 and you are gaming in seconds!
- Multi-platform supported: Android, Windows, PS3
- A 2.4GHz wireless connection with a range of up to 30 feet utilizes the most common and most stable wireless spectrum signal in the market today
- Our Dual-motor technology fully supports titles capable of giving vibration and motion feedback while gaming for a fully immersive experience
- Instantly recognizable Plug-and-Play connection method (using just a single USB port) allows our controller to operate with Android, PC, and PS3-Based gaming devices
- An industry leader in batteries provides built-in 600mAH internal battery giving you up to 20 hours of working game time between charges (If the motor do not vibrat, it can work up to 20 hours, while if the motor vibrate, it works at most 5 hours.)
- Antiskid TPE encapsulation, professionally designed and ergonomically pleasing, Mars G01 controller is built with your best gaming experience in mind
- Support two player games
Note: 1. Tronsmart Mars G01 just support the Android 4.0 devices or above.
2. The devices you use must support USB or OTG function.
3. For Windows XP or below, you need to download a drive, here is the address:
For 32 Bit OS: bit.ly/1z4dk81
For 64 Bit OS: bit.ly/1x9rUt9
|Connecting Tech||2.4Ghz Wireless|
|Cover Range||Up to 10M (30 Feet)|
|Frequency Range||2400MHZ - 2483MHZ|
|Maximum Transmitter Power||ODBM|
|Packing Details||1 x Game Controller|
|1 x 2.4Ghz Receiver|
|1 x Micro USB Cable|
|1 x OTG Cable|
|1 x User Manual|
Compatible with Amazon FireTV:
With Minix NEO X8-H, and supports double games:
What's in the box?
- 1 x Gamepad Support Controller
- 1 x Flannelette Bag
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x OTG Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Tronsmart Mars G01 Support
Q1: There is no power adapter containing in the accessories, how can I charge the Mars G01?
A: The 5V/500mA~1000mA power adapter is suitable for Tronsmart Mars G01.So the general cell phone power adapter, the Desktop PC can charge Mars G01 directly.
Q2: How Can I play games on Windows Systems PC?
A: On Win7/Win8/VISTA OS, the Windows OS already has the Driver, after inserting the 2.4G Nano Receiver PC and hold the T button, Tronsmart G01 can be detected directly.
If you PC with Win XP or lower OS, please download Driver from www.tronsmart.com
The D-input&X-input(When D/X LED power on is the right model ) is suitable for Joystick Games on PC
Q3: How can I play games on TV Box, Smartphone etc Android OS devices?
A: On Android Devices, Android and X-input and are suggested for best results. We set the Tronsmart mars g01 to Android(A) mode before we ship, so you can play most of the HID games directly, such as shadow gun, Riptide GP etc. But if you want to play some gameloft games, like Modern Combat 4,You need to use X mode. Visit www.tronsmart .com to get more information about how to set your android device in X mode.
Q4: Tronsmart G01 is built-in Battery, how can I detect it lower power and the battery charged completely?
A: When you see indicator light begin to flash slowly, please connect the power adapter to charge. If battery charged completely, the indicator light will be on and remain solid.
Q5: How about the working time? How about Charging time?
A: The working time is up to 20 hours theoretically. (if the motor is used, the working time is up to 5 hours).
If charge Mars G01 with 50V/500mA power adapter, the charging time is about 1.5 hours;
Q6: How Can I power off the Tronsmart G01?
A: When there is no operation on Mars G01 for a while and it can be power off automatically. When you power on next time, the Mars G01 will remains the input mode that power off automatically.
Q7: Can Tronsmart Mars G01 support two people or more to play game at the same time?
A: Yes, Of course!