Our multifunctional HUD product is developed based on OBDII interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer method.
- Plug and play: HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EU OBD ( On-Board Diagnostic System ).
- Comprehensive display:HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile, free switching between centigrade and fahrenheit.
- Suitable size:the display area is very clear for driver to read data.
- Flexible brightness adjustment: the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
- Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II ( Bus Automatic Diagnostic System ) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
- Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
- Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
|Type||Head Up Display|
|Data measurements||fuel pressure, live data, Vehicle speed, fuel consumption|
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
|Product weight||0.038 kg|
|Package weight||0.27 kg|
|Product size||(L x W x H) : 9 x 5.4 x 1.2 cm / 3.54 x 2.12 x 0.47 inches|
|Package size||(L x W x H) : 16.5 x 13 x 4.5 cm / 6.48 x 5.11 x 1.77 inches|
|1 x X5 Head Up Display|
|1 x English Manual|
|1 x OBD II Cable|
|1 x Anti-skid Mat|
|1 x Reflective Film|