- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.25A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
Max Input Voltage
|Max Current Sensing||90A|
|Compatible||For APM 2.6 , 2.5 , 2.52 , 2.8 , V3.1 Flight Controller|
|Notice||Please read the instructions in detail before assembly. Non-professionals are supposed to assemble it under guidance of professionals.|
|1 x Power Module With 5.3V DC BEC|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos