- Shipping Company Estimated Delivery Time Shipping Cost
*Please note: the shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
- H8 is based on Allwinner A80 SoC is released by Merrii, we can provide users with Android4.4.2 and Linux 3.4.39 to develop.
- OptimusBoard is a mini board based on A80, there are two USB hosts, an 3.0 OTG, a Gigabit Ethernet, a WIFI/BT4.0 as well as line in and HDMI HD video output besidesVGA output. It has all the basic functions of a PC when connect TV and keyboard, such as preadsheets, word processing, play games and HD videos etc.
- The main specifications of A80 Ultra Octa-core mobile application processor are as following:
- -Octa-core big.LITTLE Cortex-A15/A7 CPU structure
- -PowerVR G6230 GPU
- -H.265/VP9 1080P@30fps video playback
- -H.264/VP8 4K*2k@30fps, 1080p@120fps or 720p@240fps video encoding.
- -3840x1080@30fps 3D codec, support BD/SBS/TAB/FP format
- -Built-in HDMI, an LVDS, etc
- -The highest 16 m CMOS sensor
- -Through Google CTS test, GMS in the grant application
- -Support Android 4.4.2 operating system
- Strong ability of high-definition video processing:
- -A80 processor supports 4096*2048@30fps video playback, 4096*2048@30fps video coding, 1080p@120fps/720p@240fps video coding, provide users a better experience.
- High level of integration:
- -High level of integration has been one of the highlights of SoC products, A80 is no exception, the platform integrates an LVDS, HDMI, EDP to make the system design simpler and BOM cost more competitive, products to market more quickly
|CPU||Octa-core big.LITTLE ARM Cortex-A15/A7|
|GPU||PowerVR 64 core G6230 GPU|
|Comply with OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 OpenCL 1.1 Direct 9.3|
|Video||HD H.264 4k*2k@30fps video decoding|
Multi-format FHD video decoding, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4 SP/ASP, GMC, H.263, H.264 BP/MP/HP,
VP8, WMV9/VC-1, Jpeg/Mjpeg, etc.
|264 High Profile 4096*2048@30fps, 1080p@120fps or 720p@240fps encoding|
|3840x1080@30fps 3D encoding/decoding, BD/SBS/TAB/FP supported|
|Comply with RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS streaming media protocols|
|Display||Support multi-channel HD display|
|Integrated HDMI 1.4 transmitter with HDCP support|
|CPU/RGB/LVDS LCD interface|
|Camera||Integrated parallel and MIPI I/F sensor|
|Support 8/10/12-bit YUV/Bayer sensor|
|Support 5M/8M/12M/16M CMOS sensor|
|Memory||RAW NAND Flash controller with 72-bit ECC|
|DDR3/DDR3L/LPDDR3/LPDDR2 controller,up to 8G|
|Audio||Integrated digital audio interface|
|OS supported||Android 4.4.2 and above|
X-Power AXP806+AXP809 smart power management specialist ,accessible to 12Vpower adapter,
battery, USB5V power input
|DRAM||4*16 Bits DDR3 into 64bit 2048M Bytes DRAM|
Hynix H27UCG8T2BTRBC 8G Bytes MLC 64bit ECC NAND Flash and Emmc Flash.
It can act as system's boot device
|TF card||Support up to 32G card memory, support card test|
|WIFI||Wifi BT two-in-one module|
|Ethernet||10M/100M/1000M IEEE802.3, use Realtek RTL8211D/E RJ45|
|USBHost/USBOTG||1 x USB OTG 3.0|
|2 x USB Host|
|Headphone||Support stereo headphone output/line in|
|HDMI output||HDMI v1.4, support 4k at the most|
|UART||Provide UART interface, TTL level|
|Keys||RESET, POWER_ON etc|
|IR||IR only supports infrared remote control|
|DC||5V DC IN|
|Dimension||180 x 100 x 28mm|
What's in the box?
- 1 x A80 H8 development board
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- All (0)
- Images (0)
- Videos (0)