- Used by major airports and security offices during the 2014 Ebola outbreak
- Measuring range:-50~380 degrees(662 f)-26 ~
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% or +/- 1.5 degrees
- Repeatability:plus or minus 1% or +/-1 degrees
- Emission rate:0.95 the preset
- Resolution: 0.1 C/F
- Response time:500 milliseconds
- Forecast and prevention of industrial maintenance: check the transformer, switchboard, connector, switch device, rotating equipment, stove and so on.
- Car: diagnosis of cylinder head and heating / cooling system.
- Heating and air conditioning systems: General / air monitoring air stratification, air supply / return air stove door and performance.
- Food service and safety detection: storage, service and storage temperature.
- Process control and monitoring: inspection of steel, cement, glass, plastic, paper, food and beverage process temperature.
- The infrared thermometer can not be used to measure the body temperature or strong specular reflection objects (such as glass, stainless steel kettle. If it's must be measured, use a black tape or paint covering).
- At the same time, the emission rate is fixed: 0.95.
|- 50~380 Degrees (662 f)-26~|
|Accuracy||+/-1.5% or +/-1.5 Degrees|
|Repeatability||+/- 11% or +/- 1 Degrees|
|Emission Rate||0.95 Preset|
|Response Time||500 Milliseconds|
|Other Functions||C/F temperature unit conversion;Date hold function;Locate the laser on/off option;LCD backlight on/off option|
|Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)|
|1 x Infrared Thermometer|