- Shipping Company Estimated Delivery Time Shipping Cost
Due to the authorization, this item is not available for English client, thanks for your understanding.
Download APP for IOS OS: //bit.ly/1rVNbrp
Download APP for ANDROID OS: bit.ly/1sWQwEU
Download English User Manual: //bit.ly/1wooVKo
- Yeelight Blue II is your personal scene lighting. It enables you to create and control light using your smart phone with bluetooth4.0. The LED technology inside every yeelight blue can display 500 lumens high quality white light and a wide variety of 16 million colors. And each yeelight blue bulb uses 90% less power than a traditional light bulb. After a quick download of yeelight blue application and an easy installation, yeelight blue helps you personalize your lighting to suit your lifestyle.
- You can connect up to 10 yeelight blue bulbs. Its easy to extend your yeelight blue system with additional single bulbs. No settings, all you need is get more bulbs.
- Smart phone controlled bulb Using bluetooth 4.0, no other device needed(e.g. control box).
- White and RGB LED,changes color and brightness.
- Set scene with photos or with music.
- New features go with app upgrading.
|Product Type||Bluetooth Bulb|
|Connection||Bluetooth SMART BLE|
|Communication Mode||Bluetooth version 4.0|
|Working Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Color Temperatur||White + RGB|
|Dimensions||105 x 50mm|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Smart Bulb
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- All (5)
- Images (0)
- Videos (0)
Q1: What's the features of yeelight blue?
A1: 1) Smart phone controlled bulb;
2) Using bluetooth 4.0, no other device needed(e.g. control box);
3) White and RGB LED; changes color and brightness;
4) Set scene with photos, or with music;
5) New features go with app upgrading.
Q2: What's the difference from the 1st generations?
A2: The 1st generation uses Zigbee, there should be a box works as bridge; The blue edition uses bluetooth, so it's simple.
Q3: How to start with yeelight blue?
A3: 1) Screw in the bulb, then turn on power;
2) Download App from App Store;
3) Run App with bluetooth turned on.
Q4: Why can not find bulb in App?
A4: 1) Make sure it's power on;
2) Check if your fixture is made of metal, metal will weaken the signal;
3) If another mobile connects with your bulb, you can not find it until it's released.
Q5: I am worry about the heat of LED.
A5: LED will generate heat when it's power on, don't install the bulb in a closed space, it needs free air for heat dissipation. At the mean time, we add a feature to protect it when the bulb is too hot by lowing the brightness or power off automaticly.
Q6: Why is wireless connection unstable?
A6: Some times the phone and bulb will be disconnected even signal is good, it's caused by the old version of iOS(5.x), it works more stable with new verions(6.x+). So it's recomended upgrading your iOS.