- If you are looking for a high quality home security camera system, we strongly recommend you this camera security system. This is a set of 100% new video camera security system with 2.4GHz Wireless CMOS Camera and 7 inch digital color TFT LCD monitor. 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4 receiver channel wireless AV color monitor, 1/3 inch Omn vision chip, 380TVL, 12 LED infrared weatherproof wireless CMOS color camera, 12m night vision distance. This CMOS camera security system is of excellent performance and also environmentally friendly. You will be satisfied with this 2.4GHz wireless CMOS camera & receiver security system. This camera security system provides stunning color surveillance with a very sharp picture. It is the best choice for you to watch and protect your home. Take it home now! You will get more than you paid!
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 156(mm)*88(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H)*RGB*234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4CH
- Brightness: 200cd/square meters
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Size: 190 x 140mm / 7.5 x 5.5in(L x W)
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch Omni Vision CMOS
- Pixels: PAL: 628(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Frequency: 2.400~2.483MHz
- Resolution: 380 TV lines
- Camera Lights: 12 LED
- Night Vision Range: 12m
- Lens Angle: 45°
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000 Sec
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Sensitivity: <-85dbm
- Video Output: 1Vp-p/75 Ohm
- Audio Output: 1Vp-p/600 Ohm
- Power Supply: Adaptor 12Vdc/500mA
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~50°C
What's in the box?
- 1 x Monitor
- 4 x Camera
- 1 x Adaptor for Monitor
- 4 x Adaptor for Camera
- 1 x RCA Connection Cable
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Use Manual
How to Use Wireless Camera Receivers?
- A wireless camera receiver receives all video input from your wireless video camera and allows you to view the video from your computer or TV monitor. Before you can use the wireless camera receiver, however, you have to make sure that the wireless camera as well as the receiver itself is properly installed and configured.
- Connect the wireless camera receiver into a USB port in your computer. When the computer recognizes the device, you will be asked to insert the installation disc that comes with the device. Do so and follow the installation instructions on your screen to install the wireless camera receiver device driver. Reboot the computer.
- Check if the driver was installed correctly. Click "Start" and type "device manager" in the search box. Click "Device Manager" among the list of options that appear.
- Click the arrow button beside "Sound, video and game controllers" and see if the name of the wireless camera receiver you just installed is included in the list. If it is not included or if the name has a yellow question mark beside it, you will need to uninstall the driver and repeat the driver installation.
- Run the wireless camera receiver software to start seeing the video inputs in your computer.
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos