- This box convert digital DVI signal to analog PC RGB signal. It allows you to connect the DVI output from PC or other video equipments to the tranditional monitors with VGA input. Its high bandwith capability supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions.
- 1. Connect computers with DVI connectors to analog monitors or projectors with VGA input.
- 2. Supports up to 1920x1080p@60 input..
- 3. Compliant with DVI Rev1.0
- 4. Operation frequency: up to 165MHz
- Connects computers with DVI-D connectors to analog VGA monitors or projectors.
- Support up to 1600x1200 @60 for PC input and 1920x1080p@60 for HD input.
- Support DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- Input: DVI-I connector.
- Input signal: Digital RGB data bitstream
- Compliant with DVI Rev1.0
- Output: Analog HD-15 ( RGB HV )
- Output signal: RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm H+V: 3 to 5 Vp-p
- Operation frequency: up to 165MHz
- Dimension (WxHxD): 84 * 28 * 100mm
- Power: 5V 500mA~2A Center-positive
- Input/ Output resolution: PCVGA@60VGA@72VGA@75VGA@85 SVGA@60SVGA@72SVGA@75SVGA@85 XGA@60XGA@70XGA@75XGA@85 SXGA@60SXGA@75SXGA@85UXGA@60 1152@701152@751152@85 HD/RGB480i@60576i@50480P@60576P@50720P@60720P@501080i@601080i@501080P@60 1080P@501080P@301080P@251080P@24
What's in the box?
- 1 x Converter
- 1 x AC Adapter (Note: Right plug of adapter would be sent according to your shipping country)
- 1 x English Manual
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos